Monday, April 30, 2012

Good news if you are a bisexual female

Picture removed of the sperm donor and his big foreheaded, dirty kneed flat chested mexican chihuahua that was posted by them to http://www.sdc.com/ a swingers website soliciting for partners.  Orginal blog entry content re-posted without image.  Picture available upon request.

These two are in the market for some fun.  One condition, this is strictly oral.  None of that regular sex business.  My guess is they probably don't want to compromise their high moral standards.  However, you could be the ONE.

To help protect their identity I've added hats and mustaches.  The black bar eye protectors were on the original picture.  Why bother?  Maybe eye color is suppose to add some mystery to the whole encounter.  I could be wrong but I don't think they wear black cardboard eye protectors when getting down and dirty.  Although, considering how much I know about this alternative lifestyle I'm probably wrong.

I would be happy to act as matchmaker.  Send me your contact information and I'll pass it on.  Serious inquiries only.